REBLOG if you want Jinkx Monsoon to be America’s Next Drag Superstar!
- Breakfast: Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Hot Cereal with soy milk, raisins and brown sugar
- Lunch: Bean and corn enchiladas with romaine lettuce
- Snack: Apple
- Snack: veggies and hummus
- Dinner: Chickpea Marinara with steamed broccoli and broccoli socca
- Breakfast: HH Carrot Cake Pancakes with maple syrup, fruit, OJ and Earl Grey tea
- Snack: Alterra coffee
- Lunch: Split Pea soup with a red quinoa SW chop salad
- Snack: licking of spoons and bowls while cooking for the week
- Dinner: HH Massor Dal with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- snack: air-popped popcorn with Nathan’s mustard for dipping
How can vegans even sustain such a crazy diet I mean don’t humans need the good stuff in meat and eggs and stuff like that?
ANSWER: Yes, but they can be found in other foods, often in ways that make it easier for our bodies to obtain the nutrients.