Beer Hunter: The Movie
Thursday, May 29 at 7:30pm
Time Community Theater
445 N. Main St., Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901
The Wisconsin premier of a documentary film about the influential beer writer Michael Jackson.
Admission is $5.
Craft beer will be available during the movie.
Prior to the movie, there will be a Michael Jackson Beer Dinner at Gardina’s Wine Bar & Cafe, just across the street from the Time Theater. More information on the dinner, available HERE.
- Breakfast: Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Hot Cereal with soy milk, raisins and brown sugar
- Lunch: Bean and corn enchiladas with romaine lettuce
- Snack: Apple
- Snack: veggies and hummus
- Dinner: Chickpea Marinara with steamed broccoli and broccoli socca
- Breakfast: HH Carrot Cake Pancakes with maple syrup, fruit, OJ and Earl Grey tea
- Snack: Alterra coffee
- Lunch: Split Pea soup with a red quinoa SW chop salad
- Snack: licking of spoons and bowls while cooking for the week
- Dinner: HH Massor Dal with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- snack: air-popped popcorn with Nathan’s mustard for dipping
For my friend.